We live onsite and we have six ‘casitas’ (small houses / bungalows) nestled in lush tropical gardens, rich with bird life and completely private.. All of our casitas have been thoughtfully designed to complement the gorgeous natural setting and to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We’ve included lots of bits and pieces that we appreciate when we’re away from home (including coffee/milk in the fridge). High-quality accessories and bed linens help make your stay ‘luxury in nature’
Delicious homemade breakfast
Free phone calls within Costa Rica
WIFI in common area
Access to our private walking trail
A morning farm tour
Our incredible and highly personalized service.
Dinner and Lunch
At Casitas Tenorio B&B we offer a delicious breakfast. We do not offer lunch or dinner. We have the menus of various restaurants in town. We can arrange deliveries of dinner and can set you up a table in our open dining area. There are two supermarkets, a butcher shop and a bakery in the village.Each of our casitas have a small kitchenette with a microwave, coffee makers and crockery if you’d prefer to prepare something yourself.
Reserve directly online safely and securely
Make a conscious decision and help support our small family business by making your booking directly with us. By booking directly through us, we avoid paying commission to a third party company so more of your money stays in our local community.
Our rates include a delicious homemade breakfast, tea and coffee making facilities in your room, free phone calls within Costa Rica, 24/7 reception, WIFI in common area, secure parking, access to our private walking trail, a morning farm tour and to mention our highly personalised service! Costa Rican sales tax (13%) is not included in rate.
- All rates displayed are based on dual occupancy. Add 13% sales tax to all reservations.
- Breakfast is included in all rates.
- Check in: 2pm-6pm. Please let us know if you need to check in later. You can arrive earlier and luggage can be securely stored in the reception area at any time
- The full charge of reservation may be processed at anytime time after the reservation is made (but usually we do not pre-charge cards)
- Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to check in date are fully refundable
- Cancellations 15 to 29 days prior to check are 50% refundable
- Cancellations 14 days or less prior to check-in are non-refundable
- There are no refunds for early check-outs or no shows
- Payments to be made in cash on arrival
- Children aged 0-4 sleep for free. Children 5-12 years, $15 per night (+taxes). Children over 12 years, $25 per night (+taxes).
- Resident rates: Please use the PROMOCODE ‘TICO’ on our website, present your cedula and pay in cash for your 15% discount.
- Return guest rate: Please contact Pip firstname.lastname@example.org for your PROMOCODE for a 20% discount.
What can I do if the dates I require are not available?
Our online calendar is ‘up to date’ and ‘live’. It changes as soon as someone makes or modifies a reservation. What we have found is that lots of changes happen! If the dates that you require are not available, we encourage you to please check the calendar again in the future as you may just become lucky and the dates you require may just open up! You can also e-mail us to be on a waiting list for specific dates.